Monday, October 27, 2008

Annual Pumpkin Carving Party



Last Sunday was our annual pumpkin carving party, and it was a BLAST!! I love having my wonderful friends and family over each year before Halloween to enjoy a hearty fall menu of food while carving our pumpkins. People are also encouraged to bring their kids, in costumes, which was adorable this year.



This year we munched on chili and pumpkin cupcakes while sipping hot buttered rum.

Some of the costumes that were featured this year were.....
Kaden- Mickey Mouse
Benjamin- A Lamb
Adain- A Golfer
Emma- The Little Mermaid
* Unfortunately only Adain tolerated his costume long enough for a photo op, and boy was I glad he did. SO CUTE!!!





After yet another year of expert pumpkin carving I am convinced I have some of the most talented pumpkin carving artists as friends.





EVEN BETTER IN THE DARK!!!

No comments: