Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Family Bridal Shower

Two weeks ago my Aunt Kate and Maureen and their daughters, Kara and Amy, came in from Omaha to host my family bridal shower. The shower was at The Avenue Grill in their private room. My aunts and cousins decorated it so beautifully. The food was wonderful and the company even better :).




It was a lot of fun to have my little cousins in for the shower too.



Later on Saturday we headed to Kerry's for dinner and cake to celebrate my cousin Kara's birthday. We had such lovely weather and got to spend the entire evening outside in her yard. It was great!



I drove the scooter over to Kerry's that night and Rayah and Lucy just loved their rides around the block.




It was so thoughtful for my family to host my shower. I feel so fortunate to have such a caring family.

No comments: