Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello Darling........My Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower

As I get closer and closer to the big day I am reminded every day of what a lucky girl I am to have such a wonderful family and friends!

Katie and Kerri hosted and planned my friends bridal shower last weekend and it was one of the most amazing bridal showers I think I could have ever dreamed of.




The theme was Breakfast at Tiffany's and my great friend Larry offered to host it in his (out of a magazine) yard, or what most refer to as an oasis.

I knew Katie and Kerri were hard at work planning all the elaborate details for weeks but I could not imagine exactly how perfect it could have come together until I arrived.

The table was unreal! It was so beautiful I almost cried when I saw it.





The food was very yummy too. We snacked on chocolate croissants, quiches, chocolate covered strawberries and a beautiful Tiffany's box cake. Larry even whipped up some Tiffany's blue champagne cocktails for all of us to enjoy!




It was so fun to have my mother and sister at the shower to share the special memories with me.



My Future Mother in Law, Elise Brougham



We had such wonderful weather and I was so glad all my closest friends could make it!






All my beautiful bridesmaids!




Even Ro got to come out to socialize with the ladies! He was required to also wear his pearls though too :)



What a wonderful and unforgettable bridal shower. Thank you so much my lovely muffins!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your shower pictures! I'm throwing one for my cousin. I'm wondering if you know or can find out where your friends got the square blue plates? You can contact me at marshalia@hotmail.com.

Thanks!