Tuesday, February 12, 2008

OH BABY!!!!

Well I have had two very busy girlfriends in the last couple of weeks. Both my girlfriend Katie and Kerri have had their little ones.

Katie actually delivered first, which surprised us all. Caroline Quinn Cole, decided she wanted to join us about 4 weeks early. So when my phone rang on January 23rd, I did not think anything out of the ordinary. Although when Katie said her water had broken and she was driving herself, to the hospital, I then realized it was not just a normal Weds call. Pat and I then headed right over to the hospital, stopping to grab some batteries for Casey's camera first. Once we arrived the contractions had started and Katie was off to great start and Casey was just rolling around the room on his new favorite doctors chair. I teased Casey for awhile, telling him I knew 100% they were having a girl (they didn't find out the sex), he of course, being a guy insisted it was a boy. I knew he was wrong, LOL!!!!! We stayed for a bit but then headed home with the promise that right when the baby came she would call me. At around 6am I got a call about the arrival of their little girl!!! Little Caroline had to stay in the hospital for about a week getting over jondus a couple of times but other then that is just perfect!!! Now Casey, Katie and Caroline are all at home getting to know each other :)

Caroline Quinn Cole


My next call came on February 5th, and Kerri called from home to let me know it was time!!! Kerri and her husband Scott, live in Dallas, so unfortunately I cannot give play by play details like with Katie. So what I do know is that Kerri did an amazing job and little Benjamin Patrick Butler, came into the world on February 6th at 9:19 am. He is a super healthy lil boy, but from what I hear has a HUGE head, Kerri said his head is almost a large around as his body is long LOL. I cannot wait to meet him and am planning on visiting the Butler family as soon as things calm down a bit for them.

Benjamin Patrick Butler

1 comment:

Kerri Butler said...

Ben can't wait to meet you Auntie Brooke! Thanks for my first blog post!!! XOXO!